This Privacy Statement (“Policy”) applies to the website located at littlebakerslab.com and any other websites or applications associated with Little Baker’s Lab branding that direct the viewer or user to this Policy. In this Policy, the terms “Little Bakers Lab,” “we,” and “us” refers to Little Bakers Lab Singapore Pte Ltd and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. The term “your device” refers to any computer, tablet, smartphone or other devices you are using to access our websites. Websites that are owned and operated by Little Bakers Lab may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
This policy applies to all users accessing our website and may be modified from time to time.
If our information practices change, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice, such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
1. Information We Collect
As you use our websites or visit our studio, we collect information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically; and (3) information we collect from other sources. Some examples of when we collect this information include when you browse or make a booking on one of our websites.
(1) Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, day and month of birth, personal interests, National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) and other such information when you visit our website, book lesson online or by phone, contact us with a question or participate in a contest, promotion or survey.
(2) Information We Collect Automatically
Some information is collected by us automatically, including when you access our websites and use our services. This information includes:
- Transaction Information: When purchasing a package or book a lesson, we collect information about the transaction, such as the package ordered, the transaction amount, the payment information, and the order/booking date.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your access and use of our website, such as your domain name, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behaviour.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device or computer each time you access or use our mobile applications, websites, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
(3) Information We Collect from Other Sources
Some information we collect is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information, enhance the security of your transactions, and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including, but not limited, to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including your walk-in and online booking experience;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process bookings, transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and reminders,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Respond to your comments, questions, requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Assess and respond to employment applications; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following circumstances, but not limited to:
- When We Work with Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, analytics services, or conducting academic research.
- When We Work on Business Transactions: If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests: We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Little Bakers Lab or our customers or partners.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We adhere closely to the guidelines provided by Singapore’s government Personal Data Protection Act. The Personal Data Protection Act will ensure a baseline standard of protection for personal data across the economy by complementing sector-specific legislative and regulatory frameworks.
5. Your Choice
a. Changing Your Information
You can review and change personal information related to your use of our website (such as your name and contact information). To access your information, simply sign-in to your member’s account using your member ID and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
b. Receiving Promotional Communication
We want to communicate with you online if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by “unsubscribing” from any email communication or emailing us.
c. Account Information
You may update, correct or delete information about yourself at any time by logging into your member’s account. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information that you provide through our Services as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
e. Contact Us
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You can contact Little Bakers Lab via email ([email protected]rslab.com or phone ((65) 9389 6066), from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm. Our friendly staff will be able to assist you.