2-in-1 Croissant Tarts Workshop
Bored of normal tarts?
So why not take these tarts to the next level, you will learn how to create a delicious and beautiful tart using buttery and flaky croissant dough.
Throughout the workshop, chef Lee will provide helpful tips and tricks for working with croissant dough as well as its fillings to create these two delicious and impressive Croissant tarts:
1. Fudgey Pecan Chocolate Croissant Tart
2. Strawberry Cream Cheese Croissant Tart
*Bonus: Chef Lee will teach you how to make Breton Butter Cake in this workshop.
The workshop is suitable for beginners as well as more experienced bakers.
– Make croissant dough tart base (mixing, kneading, proofing and shaping)
– Make Pecan Praline from scratch
– Make Croustillant layer
– Make the perfect chocolate ganache filling
– Make the chocolate glaze for topping
– Make the strawberry cream cheese filling
– Make Breton Butter cake.
– Troubleshooting and fixing the creation
You will also get to bring home the following:
– 6” Fudgey Hazelnut Chocolate Croissant Tart
– 6” Strawberry Cream Cheese Croissant Tart
– 3 x Breton Butter cake
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET CHEF LEE
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- For cancellations of workshop/camp due to unforeseen circumstances, you can make a replacement (Subjected to the availability of the workshop) for the workshop. But there will be a charge of $15 for preparation of the ingredients and administration purposes.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.