8-In-1 Swiss Roll Cakes Workshop By Chef Ashley
Roll into the world of sweet creations at our 8-in-1 Swiss Roll Cakes Baking Workshop! In this workshop, you will be learning how to make 8 delightful flavours of airy soft Swiss Roll:
1) Salted Caramel Choc Roll
2) Raspberry Rose Lychee Roll
3) Pina Colada Roll
4) Earl Grey Milk Tea Roll
5) Sweet Potato Yam Roll
6) Salted Egg Chicken Floss Roll
7) Charcoal Blueberry Cheese Roll
8) Yuri Matcha Roll
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
*This workshop is non-SkillsFuture claimable.
– Theory of Swiss Roll Cake.
– How to create cottony soft Swiss Roll sponge.
– How to make Salted Caramel Sauce, Yam Spread, Earl Grey Milk Pudding, Choco Panna Cotta, Pineapple Jelly, Raspberry Coulis, Matcha Ganache, Chantilly Cream, Cheese Frosting Cream.
– The correct meringue whipping techniques.
– Method and techniques of baking roll cakes.
– Tips of decorating.
– Tips and techniques of slicing roll cakes.
– Mass production for baked sales.
** Fillings will be demonstrated by instructor, students will work in pairs / group to make the sponge.
You get to bring home these following:
– 16 slices of Swiss roll cake in 8 flavours.
– Full Recipe (in English & Chinese)
– Completion Certificate from Chef Ashley.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.