Assorted Cookies Platter Workshop
Are you a dedicated cookie lover? Join us in our Assorted Cookies Platter Workshop – a hands-on experience designed exclusively for cookie lovers like you! In this interactive workshop, you will have the opportunity to master the art of baking six delicious and diverse types of cookies.
You may select either Part 1 or 2 of this workshop at the dropdown list.
– Brown Butter Chocolate Chip
– Peanut Butter Lava
– Brookie (Brownie Cookie)
– Pistachio Caramel
– Apple Pie
– Strawberry Checkerboard
This workshop is suitable for beginners without prior experience!
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
*This workshop is non-SkillsFuture claimable.
– How to mix chocolate chip cookies from scratch
– How to make a crackling Brookie from scratch
– How to perfectly round a cookie dough
– How to make soft chocolate cookie dough from scratch
– How to make lava peanut butter filling to wrap into chocolate cookie dough
– How to wrap lava filling in chocolate cookie dough
– How to perfectly dip chocolate cookie in white chocolate (optional)
– How to brown butter for cookie dough (demo as the butter needs to set before use)
– Understanding the difference between brown butter and regular butter
– How to make an Apple Pie/ Cinnamon soft cookie dough from scratch
– How to cook apple pie filling from scratch
– How to mix almond crumble from scratch
– How to cook brown butter (if time permits)
– How to assemble and bake an apple pie cookie
– How to mix pistachio cookie from scratch
– How to make homemade pistachio paste (talk through/demo as pistachio paste has to be done prior)
– How to shape a perfect thumbprint cookie from a pistachio cookie
– How to cook caramel from scratch
– How to fill a pistachio cookie perfectly with caramel
– How to make a two-toned checkerboard cookie dough from scratch
– How to shape the base of a checkerboard cookie
– How to assemble and piece together a checkerboard cookie dough
– How to slice and bake a checkerboard cookie
– Ingredient substitution for all 3 cookies to create different flavour profiles (talk through if time permits; e.g. Coffee Checkerboard Cookie, Hazelnut Praline Cookie etc)
You get to bring home these following:
– 10 x Chocolate Chip
– 10 x Brookie
– 10 x Peanut Butter Lava
– Full Recipe
– 6 x Apple Pie cookies.
– 15 – 20 x Pistachio cookies.
– 30 – 35 x Strawberry Checkerboard cookies
– Full Recipe.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.