Auspicious Bunnies Nian Gao & Traditional Turnip Cake Workshop [30 Dec 9am]
Usher the arrival of the Year of the Rabbit with exquisite miniature bunny niao gao 年糕 with a modern twist to a classic favourite. The detailing will wow you in making these exquisite miniature bunny niao gao by renowned hotel Dim Sum chefs. They will patiently guide you through the techniques needed to craft your creation.
Our Dim Sum chefs will also present to you contemporary skills of making all-time favourite Turnip Cake, inspired by the cultural heritage of Lunar New Year traditions and is a nod to the celebratory fanfare of the season.
• Learn the techniques of cooking Nian Gao from scratch.
• Master the art of shaping exquisite miniature bunny niao gao.
• Making the all-time favourite Turnip Cake from step one to the final product.
• To complete the entire experience, we will be having a short Yum Cha session after the class where everyone gets to enjoy the piping hot dim sum made in class with Chinese tea to go along!
Date & Time: December 30, 2022 9:00 am - 2:00 am
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Dim Sum Chef Wong
Duration: 5 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– Up to a set of 5 pieces of Turnip Cake and 8 bunnies* (Depends on the mould and individuals)
– 1 x Recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
7 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$15 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.