Auspicious Character Macarons Workshop
Unleash the Spirit of the Mighty Dragon and Tangy Mandarin this Chinese New Year!🐲🍊
Join us for a hands-on experience where you’ll master the skills of creating two iconic characters that symbolize prosperity, strength, and sweetness: The Mighty Dragon and The Tangy Mandarin.
In this exclusive workshop, you’ll learn the secrets behind crafting these intricate macarons that not only look stunning but also burst with flavours. This fusion of savoury, sweet and tangy citrus will elevate your macaron game to new heights.
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring good fortune and sweetness to your Chinese New Year celebrations!
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
*This workshop is non-SkillsFuture claimable.
– How to do simple decor to create a character Macaron.
– Troubleshooting for common macaron problems.
– How to dry and bake macarons adequately.
– [Demo] How to make Brown Butter Ganache.
– [Demo] How to make Bak Kwa Cream Cheese filling.
You get to bring home these following:
[Mandarin – White Chocolate Orange, Dragon – Bak Kwa Cream Cheese]
– Full recipe.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.