Bacardi© Infused Fruit Cake & Cannelés De Bordeaux [14 Dec 9am]
Score more points this Christmas with our rendition of the classic Bacardi infused Fruit Cake and Canneles. Get more tang out of every morsel with a moist, fudgy centre textured with full of fruits bits – the perfect dessert to kick-start Christmas celebrations on a sweet note.
Not to forget the Canneles de Bordeaux, a decadent French pastry flavoured with rum and vanilla, has a delicious crispy caramelised exterior and soft baked custard centre – an indulgent confection everyone will fall for!
This workshop is suitable even for beginners without experience.
– Preparation of fruit mixture
– How to make fruit cake batter from scratch
– Storing and mellowing/ripening of homemade fruit cake
– How to make classic Canneles De Bordeaux
– Tips to prevent hollow Canneles
– How to assemble and bake to perfection
Date & Time: December 14, 2022 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Chef Lee Shee Yang
Duration: 5 hours
This workshop will be conducted in Mandarin with a English translator
You will also get to bring home these following:
– 1 x Barcadi© infused fruit cake
– 4 x Canneles de Bordeaux
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
8 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- For cancellations of workshop/camp due to unforeseen circumstances, you can make a replacement (Subjected to the availability of the workshop) for the workshop. But there will be a charge of $15 for preparation of the ingredients and administration purposes.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.