Basic French Macaron Workshop [14 Feb 3pm]
Macaron is not difficult if you understand the basis. It is easy to replicate in the comfort of your own home.
In this class, you will learn how to identify a well made macaron shell, it’s taste profile, flavour pairing and mouthfeel.
Join us and dismiss the stigma that macaron is a difficult dessert.
This workshop is suitable even for beginners without experience.
– Introduce to key ingredients
– Understand taste profile.
– Assembling of macarons
– Tips and tricks for making the perfect macarons
– Learn the different methods to make macarons and
– How to prepare the items in advance
Date & Time: February 14, 2023 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Teresa (IG: @sasa_theng)
Duration: 3 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 12 pcs of Macarons in 4 flavours
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
7 in stock
MEET TERESA THENG
I have been teaching macarons since 2014; I’ve taught hundreds of students through the years.
To bring my baking skills and cake decorating to another level, I learned from different teachers during my spare time, and I don’t believe that you fully comprehend something in a single workshop. But I master it through constant practice until it is done perfectly right; if it looks good, it should taste even better!
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$15 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.