Bread Buns Workshop [27 Aug 3pm]
Bread lovers, rejoice this July! We are bringing you an irresistible bread baking workshop!
You will be learning how to bake not one, but SIX of the most signature buns in various renowned bakeries, They are every Singaporean’s favorite buns! After this lesson you will be able to fulfill your fluffy soft bread craving anytime at home!
In this workshop, you will be learning how to bake the following 6 types of buns:
1. Korean Garlic Cheese Bread
2. Kopi Boy Bun
3. Seaweed Pork Floss Roll
4. Classic Pork Floss Bun
5. Cinnamon Roll with pecan and salted caramel
6. Flower Sausage Bun
Not only do you get 6 recipes for the buns, you will also be given the 5 secret sauce recipes used in the buns! All so just to make sure you make the best buns out there!
Beginners fret not cos experience is not required for this workshop. Everything will be taught from scratch, from basic to completion, and full hands-on individual work.
– The science behind basic bread making
– How to knead bread dough using hands and mixer.
– The dough recipe that make the buns that stay so soft even after a few days
– How to shape the dough to create the various designs
– How to make the sauces needed to make the various flavors
– Different ways of bread proofing
– Tricks and techniques to achieve the confectionary standard
– How to keep and store your bread to last longer
Date & Time:August 27, 2022 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 5 hours
Min. age: 18 & above
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
1. 12 bread buns (2 buns for each flavor)
2. Full recipe
3. A 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
3 in stock