Camomile Panna Cotta Tart Workshop [11 Feb 9am]
A dreamy dessert of silky smooth Camomile Panna Cotta paired with an aromatic Hazelnut tart crust that melts in your mouth.
The pristine white surface makes for a perfect canvas awaiting your artistic decoration.
Come join this class and unleash the artist in you.
This workshop is suitable even for beginners without experience.
– Introduction to ingredients
– Make Hazelnut tart crust
– How to infuse flavour into cream
– Make perfect Panna Cotta
– Tart decoration techniques
– Troubleshoot and fix creation
Date & Time:February 11, 2023 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Joan Lim (IG: @savouryart)
Duration: 5 hours
You will also get to bring home these following:
– A beautiful 7″ Panna Cotta tart
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
– Full recipe
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
8 in stock
MEET JOAN LIM
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$15 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.