Character Mooncakes Workshop [08 Sep 9am]
Challenge your mooncake making to another level this 2022! We are making a beautiful set of 造型蛋黄酥, super adorable versions of a classic salted egg pastry mooncake.
You are definitely gonna bring surprises and smiles to your family, friends and even customers with this brand new set of character mooncakes made with the most quality ingredients. In this workshop, you will be doing individual full hands-on for all 6 characters from scratch.
– Handle and cook salted egg to perfect doneness
– Make flaky skin dough from scratch
– Color dough evenly to achieve the correct shade
– Master the modeling techniques for all the 6 different characters
– Bake the colored pastries to retain their colors even after baking
– Store and keep the mooncakes fresh for a longer period
– How to pack them for gifting or for sales
Date & Time:September 8, 2022 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location:79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 5 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
1. 6 character mooncakes (each mooncake is wrapped with red bean paste with one whole salted egg yolk) in a pretty packaging
2. Full recipe
3. A 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
7 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop
Staying Safe and Healthy
- Only fully vaccinated participants will be allowed to attend the workshop. We reserve the right to reject any participant who is found to be unvaccinated upon entry to the studio. There is strictly no refunds in such circumstances. All workshop participants are required to show their vaccination status to our staff upon entry.
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended in the studio. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email [email protected] to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.