Christmas Éclair Workshop [18 Dec 3pm]
1 in stock
Celebrate the Holidays in style with this special recipe for Christmas Éclair made with love. You will learn how to create these pillowy, decadent cream-filled eclairs with the guidance of Instructor Ivy. She will that will bring you through an enjoyable experience where you will not only learn how to make Christmas eclair, but also enhance your pastry skills.
– The theory of pâte à choux
– All chemistry and processes occurring with pâte à choux.
– A to Z on what you need to know to make perfect éclairs.
– Influence of ingredients on the result.
– How you should interpret and analyze the result
– How to make the different cream fillings
– How to create the 6 different eclair designs
December 18, 2021 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
77 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555973
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 5 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 Recipe
– 1 set of 6 Christmas Éclairs
– 10% OFF Storewide at Wheat outlet voucher*
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
1 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through credit card before the class
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non refundable and non exchangeable
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop
Staying Safe and Healthy
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided
- For baking workshop customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended in the studio. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewelry should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email [email protected] to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.