Christmas Panettone & Choux Au Craquelin Workshop [10 Dec 9am]
From the Italian panetto or small cake, panettone is a large fruity enriched sweet bread, offered typically during Christmas throughout Italy and in Italian communities around the world. Originated in Milan, it is a large, dome-shaped cake that has been leavened with yeast. It has a slightly light and airy texture but a rich and buttery taste and is not very sweet.
In collaboration with Innobake, we will be using Blue Jacket Bread Flour for this upcoming workshop. Blue Jacket Bread Flour are great for best for yeast bread and toasts, as well as Chinese dim sum skins. The Blue Jacket Bread Flour is made with top milling grades of Canadian hard red spring wheat (CWRS). The preferred choice from bakers for making soft and light-textured bread of great volume.
Filled with dried fruits and candied peels, spongy Panettone needs care and attention, baking them is a meticulous process that involves multiple kneadings and leavenings. Our chef will share all the tips on how to make a perfect Panettone for your loved ones this festive season!
This workshop is suitable even for beginners without experience.
– How to choose quality ingredients for a perfect Panettone
– How to prepare Panettone starter from scratch
– How to prepare mixed fruits
– How to make the dough and its proofing process
– How to assemble and bake to perfection
– Tips for choosing Panettone mould, storage
– Ways to serve and pair your Panettone
– How to make Choux au Craquelin and its filling
Date & Time: December 10, 2022 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Chef Lee Shee Yang
Duration: 5 hours
Min. age: 18 & above
This workshop will be conducted in Mandarin with a English translator.
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 2 x Panettone Bread
– 4 x Choux au Craquelin
– Panettone Starter
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at selected Wheat outlets
– Innobake discounts and Freebies
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
3 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- For cancellations of workshop/camp due to unforeseen circumstances, you can make a replacement (Subjected to the availability of the workshop) for the workshop. But there will be a charge of $15 for preparation of the ingredients and administration purposes.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.