Christmas Special Santa Strawberry Shortcake [18 December]
5 in stock
Get a taste of the holiday season with our Santa Claus Strawberry Shortcake! Learn how to make this moist, airy, and light Japanese strawberry shortcake recipe by our instructor Ivy! You can even create a beautiful cake for a loved one to brighten up their day with this season of giving.
Join us in making Santa Claus Strawberry Shortcake with our interactive hands on baking workshop!
You will learn how to:
– Bake a super soft and fluffy Japanese sponge cake from scratch
– How to make a smooth Chantilly cream with a secret ingredient
-How to sandwich and assemble the cake with strawberries
– How to create a Santa version for the classic strawberry shortcake
– How to keep the cake stay soft for a longer time
This is a 100% full hands-on workshop where you will be making the entire 6 inch cake by yourself. Individual work.
December 18, 2021 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
77 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555973
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 4 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 x Santa Strawberry Shortcake
– 10% OFF Storewide at Wheat outlet*
– Little Bakers Lab Apron (1 per customer)
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
5 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through credit card before the class
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non refundable and non exchangeable
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before or on time.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a cooking class
Staying Safe and Healthy
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the cooking class if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided
- For baking workshop customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended in the studio. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewelry should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair
Images, Videos and Recipes for cooking classes
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab
- The Customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email [email protected] to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.