Classic Butter Cookies Workshop [22 Jan 3pm]
4 in stock
Cookies, Cookies, Cookies! That deliciously tempting tin of cookies is sure to make the perfect Christmas treats!
Learn how to make butter cookies from scratch with Ms Ivy Toh. You’ll be guided through how to make all 8 butter cookies flavours in the workshop. Book early and save space for your family and friends!
In this workshop, you will be learning:
– the precise creaming technique to make crispy cookies
– the use of premium ingredients
– the correct piping method
– how to keep the cookies crispy for a longer time
– how to create more flavours beyond the 8 covered in the class
– how to mass produce for home baked business
Total 8 flavours:
– Dark Chocolate
– Coconut & black currants
– chocolate chips
January 22, 2022 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
77 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555973
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 4 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 x tin of Class Butter Cookies
– 1 x Recipe
– 10% OFF Storewide at Wheat outlet voucher*
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
4 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through credit card before the class
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non refundable and non exchangeable
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop
Staying Safe and Healthy
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided
- For baking workshop customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended in the studio. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewelry should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email [email protected] to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.