Dim Sum Trio Workshop (Siew Mai, Malai Gao, Green Tea Sesame Lava Ball)
Embark on an immersive culinary journey at our Dim Sum Trio Making Workshop, where you’ll not only learn to create three sumptuous dim sum delicacies from scratch -Siew Mai, Malai Gao, and Green Tea Sesame Lava Ball – but also delve deep into the exquisite artistry that makes dim sum a true culinary masterpiece.
Our revered chef, a guardian of traditional dim sum craftsmanship, will lead you through the intricacies of this culinary art. Gain firsthand knowledge of the meticulous techniques, precision, and passion that elevate dim sum making to an art form.
This workshop is suitable for beginners without prior experience.
**This workshop does not contain any pork / lard.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Introduce key ingredients.
– Learn how to prepare impressive Dimsum dishes including Tiger Stripe Siew Mai, Malai Gao and Green Tea Sesame Lava Ball.
– Master the art of shaping and wrapping Siew Mai.
– Making Malai Gao batter from scratch.
– Learn the correct technique of steaming Siew Mai & Malai Gao.
– How to make Green Tea Sesame Lava Ball from scratch. (dough skin and salted egg lava filling)
– Techniques of frying Green Tea Sesame Lava Ball .
You get to bring home these following:
– 5 x Tiger Stripe Chicken Siew Mai.
– 1 x Malai Gao.
– 5 x Green Tea Sesame Lava Ball.
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.