Doughnut Croquembouche Adults Baking Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll learn the art of creating a stunning croquembouche – a traditional French dessert made with profiteroles stacked into a tower and adorned with spun sugar. But there’s a twist! Instead of traditional choux pastry, we’ll be using mouthwatering doughnuts as the base for our tower.
This workshop is suitable for beginners without prior experience.
– How to make 3 flavours of cake donuts from scratch.(Chocolate/Pistachio/Cranberry)
– How to dip donuts in chocolate neatly.
– How to decorate donuts and assemble donuts onto a fondant tower.
– How to decorate a croquembouche.
– [𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐] How to prepare a styrofoam cone with fondant.
– [𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉] How to make pistachio paste from scratch.
*𝙎𝙩𝙮𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙤𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
*𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
*𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨
You get to bring home these following:
– One 20cm tall donut croquembouche (about 30 – 32 pieces of donuts)
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.