Doughnut Croquembouche Kids Baking Workshop
Unleash your child’s inner pastry artist at our Doughnut Croquembouche Decoration Kid Baking Workshop! We invite young aspiring bakers, ages 7-12, to join us for a delightful and hands-on culinary experience that combines the magic of doughnuts with the elegance of French patisserie.
In this creative workshop, kids will have a blast decorating their very own croquembouche using mouthwatering doughnuts as the canvas. It’s a unique opportunity for them to learn valuable baking skills while expressing their artistic flair.
– How to dip donuts in chocolate neatly.
– How to decorate donuts with sprinkles
and chocolate decor.
– How to stick donuts in a pre-assembled fondant cone.
– How to decorate a croquembouche.
*𝙎𝙩𝙮𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙤𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
*𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
You get to bring home these following:
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.