Classic French Charlotte Cake & Black Sesame Swirl Loaf Workshop + High Tea Session By Jacqueline Tong
Indulge your taste buds in a delightful culinary experience with our Classic French Charlotte Cake and Black Sesame Marble Loaf workshop!
Join us for a unique baking adventure where you’ll not only master the art of crafting a decadent Classic French Charlotte Cake but also learn the secrets behind creating a show-stopping Black Sesame Marble Loaf.
But wait, there’s more! Following the workshop, join us for a fan’s gathering where you can mingle with fellow enthusiasts, share your baking triumphs, and exchange culinary stories. It’s the best of both worlds – a delightful blend of learning and camaraderie. Reserve your spot now for a day filled with flour-dusted fun and delectable treats!
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
9am – 1pm: Classic French Charlotte Cake Workshop
1pm – 2.30pm: High Tea Session
2.30pm – 5.30pm: Black Sesame Marble Loaf Workshop
– Enjoy $20 OFF when you sign up 2 any workshops by Instructor Jacqueline.
– Enjoy $30 OFF when you sign up all 3 workshops by Instructor Jacqueline.
– Enjoy a FREE Korean Bento Online class (worth RM88) when you sign up 2 classes and above.
Classic French Charlotte Cake
– How to make honey lemon cake base.
– How to make lemon flavoured cream.
– How to assemble and decorate a cake.
– How to make Charlotte Outer Cookies.
– Piping techniques for decoration.
Black Sesame Swirl Loaf
– How to make black sesame paste from scratch.
– Dough mixing, kneading, proofing.
– How to shape marble bread loaf.
– How to keep and store your bread to maintain its softness.
You get to bring home these following:
– 1 x 6″ Classic French Charlotte Cake.
– 1 x Black Sesame Marble Loaf.
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.