[Kids Workshop] Ghoulishly Boo-tiful Chocolate Cupcakes with Fondant and Buttercream Decoration
Step into the spooky world of Halloween-themed chocolate cupcakes, elevated with fondant and buttercream decorations.
In this course, you’ll learn how to create cupcakes that are not only delicious but also visually captivating.
From baking the perfect chocolate base to crafting intricate Halloween designs, this course combines flavor and artistry for a memorable treat.
Get ready to craft bewitching chocolate cupcakes that are not only delightful to the taste but also enchanting to the eyes. Let’s make this Halloween extra special with your creative confections! 🎃🧁👻🕷️
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Introduction to ingredients and tools.
– How to prepare and bake chocolate cupcake base from scratch
– Creating Halloween Fondant Decorations (crafting spooky shapes, techniques of setting & drying fondant)
– Techniques of colouring fondant for Halloween-themed designs.
– How to achieve the desired buttercream consistency.
– Techniques of colouring, basic piping buttercream
– How to assemble and decorate Halloween cupcakes
You get to bring home these following:
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.