Hands-On Artisan Bread (Brioche) Workshop
Brioche – pronounced as “bri-yosh”, is a type of bread, but “butter” than you could imagine! It’s a soft, lightly sweet, rich bread that works in sweet and savoury dishes alike. Brioche is enjoyed around the world as an upgraded substitute for ‘normal’ bread – subbed in for sandwiches, toasties, burgers and more. You can use brioche in dishes like bread and butter pudding, French toast, club sandwiches and plenty of others. Anytime you fancy elevating your everyday meals, or want to feel transported to a Parisian café… turn to brioche!
Come join us in this hands-on Brioche Bread workshop to make your very own Brioche!
This workshop is suitable for beginners without experience!
– Master the art of making Brioche Bread by understanding the theory, ingredients, skills, and techniques.
– How to make brioche dough
– How to shape the brioche bread loaves
– Resting, Kneading, Proofing and Baking techniques
– How to make Herbed Brioche Bun
– How to make Cranberry Orange Brioche Bun
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 x Brioche Loaf
– 3 x Herbed Brioche Bun
– 3 x Cranberry Orange Brioche Bun
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET CHEF LEE
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- For cancellations of workshop/camp due to unforeseen circumstances, you can make a replacement (Subjected to the availability of the workshop) for the workshop. But there will be a charge of $15 for preparation of the ingredients and administration purposes.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.