Horoscope Vintage Cake Series Workshop – Libra
Introducing the Harmonious Libra Horoscope Cake.
Just like the balanced scales of a Libra, this workshop is all about finding harmony in flavors and design. Libras are known for their love of beauty, peace, and creativity. We’ll channel these traits into crafting visually stunning and irresistibly delicious cakes that reflect the essence of this air sign and their endless pursuit of beauty and equilibrium.
Design Inspiration – Dreamy Sky & Pastel Hues:
Picture a dreamy sky painted with the softest pastel hues – that’s the inspiration behind our cake designs! Libras are dreamers and aesthetes, and our cakes will mirror their love for all things beautiful. Each brushstroke of pastel color on our cakes is a tribute to the Libra’s innate ability to see the world through a gentle and harmonious lens. Just as a Libra effortlessly creates connections between people, our cakes will weave together colors and flavors in a delightful symphony.Learn the art of creating ethereal cake decorations that transport you to a world of celestial wonder.
Tangy Passion Fruit Filling – A Dash of Libra’s Zest:
Just as a Libra adds zest to life, our cakes will feature a tangy passion fruit filling that perfectly complements the delicate pastel exterior. This vibrant and dynamic flavor represents the Libra’s ability to infuse excitement into the everyday. The tangy burst of passion fruit is a reminder of the surprises that a Libra often springs upon us, leaving a trail of smiles and laughter.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– How to frost a cake using buttercream.
– How to frost an ombre base on a cake.
– How to frost clouds and pipe stars using buttercream.
– How to do simple border piping.
– How to write on a cake with buttercream.
– How to mix a sponge from scratch. (talk through)
– How to make passion fruit pastry cream from scratch. (talk through)
*𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱
You get to bring home these following:
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at The Wheat outlet.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.