Indonesian Kue Pisang & Cendol Workshop
Cendol is sweet iced dessert consists mixture of green rice flour jelly, coconut milk and gula melaka. It can be found widely in Southeast Asia and each countries have their own version of Cendol.
In Indonesia itself, cendol or also known as “Dawet” normally added with jackfruit, fermented sweet glutinous rice and even durian! All of them taste great!
Kue Nagasari or “Nogosari” (Javanese) is Indonesia traditional steamed kue, made of rice flour, coconut milk and filled with banana then wrapped in banana leaf.
The texture is soft, the fragrant from banana leaf and the savory coconut milk make it taste perfect. There is another version which is made of mung bean flour + cocoa powder and it all taste as good. Both versions can be eaten warm or cold.
This workshop is suitable for beginners without experience!
– Texture & consistency of cendol batter
– Alternative techniques to shape cendol
– How to prepare banana leave
– How to prepare 2 different type of Nagasari using different ingredients
– How to pack and shape Nagasari
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 set of Cendol
– 10 pcs Kue Pisang in 2 flavours
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Rani is the founder of @Loverina, an online business selling well-known Indonesian bakes. She also specialises in crafting traditional Indonesian delicacies and with years of baking experience, Instructor Rani is excited to impart her skillsets to each of her participants in perfecting their bakes through her baking workshops!
She is always looking forward to welcoming you to Little Bakers Lab!
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.