Kaasstengels & Kue Lidah Kucing Workshop (Indonesian Cheese Stick & Butter Cookies) [19 Feb 10am]
If there is one thing you have to bake at anytime through the year, it has to be these addictive butter cookies! This year, we’re taking this classic butter cookies to the next level.
Have you ever heard of Kastengel and Kue Lidah Kucing? They are commonly famous cookies for Christmas, Lunar New Year or Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Indonesia.
Kaasstengel is Indonesian cheese sticks or cheese cookie. If you love cheese, you will absolutely enjoy these salty and savoury cookies. They are finger-sized and it is one of the most popular cookies in Indonesia.. Each bite will not only prove its flakiness and tenderness. They are cheesy, buttery, crunchy!
Kue Lidah Kucing is popular in many countries, best known under the name Cat’s Tongues because their shape resembles a cat’s tongue. They are delicious buttery treats with crispy edges, thin and a soft centre. Your family and friends definitely will be addicted to its buttery crunch.
Jump in the cookies bandwagon now! They are the only cookie recipe you need and keep for life.
This workshop is suitable for beginners without experience.
– Classic Lidah Kucing
– Matcha Lidah Kucing
– Cheese Lidah Kucing
– Chocolate Lidah Kucing
– How to prepare a soft and fragrant cookie pastry dough
– How to fill a piping bag and technique to pipe
– Baking timings and temperatures to achieve the perfect cookies
Date & Time:February 19, 2023 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Rani (IG: @loverina.sg)
Duration: 5 hours
Min. age: 18 & above
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
1. 2 tins of cookies in 5 flavours
2. Full recipe
3. A 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
5 in stock
Rani is the founder of @Loverina, an online business selling well-known Indonesian bakes. She also specialises in crafting traditional Indonesian delicacies and with years of baking experience, Instructor Rani is excited to impart her skillsets to each of her participants in perfecting their bakes through her baking workshops!
She is always looking forward to welcoming you to Little Bakers Lab!
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$15 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.