Artisanal Handcrafted Hokkaido-Style Langue De Chat (白色恋人) Workshop
Most of the Japanese confectionery always attract us to purchase and eat it, from candies to cookies and more. one of them are the most popular cookies with chocolate filling that is well known to everyone as Hokkaido Ishiya Chocolate cookies(白色恋人), it is also known as Langue De Chat in French. They are pretty easy to produce and can be done at your home where the ingredients don’t cost a lot. In this workshop I am teaching you the basic skills you need to know about making delicious confectionery in a few different versions, colorful and more flavors.
Welcome all beginners to come forth to learn and take the very first step to become artisanal bakers for the famous Japan confectionery, crafting the luxury beautiful cookies to serve your guest, as a present during the festive, enjoying tea time with friends.
– Technique of creating and making different flavored cookie
– Technique of mixing process
– Technique of using the right tools and skills of the baking
– Technique of melting and creating a perfect flavored chocolate
– Method of using templates and tools to create shapes
– Method of binding Chocolate with cookies
– Method of create and decorate the cookies
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– A full box of variety with Earl Grey, Chocolate, Matcha, Strawberry & Original Langue De Chat cookies to bring home
– Full Recipes with all technique and tips
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat Outlet
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET CHEF NICHOLAS
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.