3D Lucky Bunny Floral Jelly Workshop [18 Dec 9am]
Welcome the year of Bunny with this auspicious party platter ! Learn how to create this adorable festive platter consisting of peonies, Sakura & rose encapsulated in mini jellies, adorned with a gold ingots tower & 2 lucky bunnies. It’s The perfect dessert for your festive feast!
This workshop is suitable for beginners without experience.
– Learn how to cook extra clear jelly
– Learn how to pipe Peonies, Sakura and Roses
– Learn how to create and assemble golden ingots, bunnies and auspicious wordings.
– Learn how to assembled the ingots tower
– Gift-wrap the platter with CNY accessories provided
– All materials will be provided
Date & Time:December 18, 2022 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Instructor Wan Ru
Duration: 4 hours
Min. age: 18 & above
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– A set of 5 piece jelly needle tools to recreate this platter at home
– An exclusive jelly platter tray to house your exquisite creations
*Please inform us of allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
7 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$15 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.