Nostalgia-Inspired Buttercream Cakes Workshop
Join us on a delightful journey down memory lane with our Nostalgia-Inspired Buttercream Cakes Workshop!
Are you ready to whisk yourself back to the good old days, when traditional flavours and heartwarming memories were at the centre of every kitchen in Singapore? We invite you to discover the sweet secrets of crafting buttercream cakes that capture the essence of Singaporean nostalgia.
At this workshop, we’ll dive into the art of crafting exquisite buttercream cakes infused with the timeless flavours of Original, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Orange – a symphony of tastes that will evoke warm memories and create new ones.
This workshop is suitable for beginners without prior experience.
– How to make a traditional salted butter frosting from scratch.
– How to frost and slice a simple 2-layered cake.
– How to decorate a cake with piping and gel.
You get to bring home these following:
· 6 x Plain cake
· 6 x Chocolate cake
· 3 x Orange cake
· 3 x Strawberry cake
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.