[Kids Workshop] Nostalgic Buttercream Cake Workshop
Are you ready to transport yourself back in time with a deliciously nostalgic buttercream cake? Join us for a hands-on workshop where you will learn to make and decorate a classic buttercream cake, reminiscent of the cakes you enjoyed as a child.
During this workshop, you will learn the art of making buttercream from scratch, mixing and baking the cake layers, and assembling a beautiful cake. You will also learn the techniques for creating stunning decorations that will take you back to a bygone era.
This workshop is a wonderful opportunity for parents and their children to bond over a shared love of baking. Working together to create a beautiful buttercream cake is a fun and rewarding experience that will create lasting memories.
So why wait? Sign up for our Nostalgic Buttercream Cake workshop today and take a trip down memory lane with every delicious bite!
– Introduce to key ingredients
– How to make a perfect sponge cake
– Tips of how to make perfect buttercream
– Techniques of baking and assembling
– How to keep and store your bakes
– Trouble shoot and fix creation
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 8 pcs Buttercream Cake in 2 flavours
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Rani is the founder of @Loverina, an online business selling well-known Indonesian bakes. She also specialises in crafting traditional Indonesian delicacies and with years of baking experience, Instructor Rani is excited to impart her skillsets to each of her participants in perfecting their bakes through her baking workshops!
She is always looking forward to welcoming you to Little Bakers Lab!
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.