Ondeh Ondeh Mille Crepe Cake Workshop By Jacqueline Tong
Are you ready to embark on a culinary journey that will take your taste buds on a delightful adventure? Look no further, as we present to you an exquisite baking workshop like no other! Introducing the “Ondeh Ondeh Mille Crepe Cake Workshop,” led by instructor Jacqueline.
In this unique workshop, you’ll discover the art of harmoniously blending the traditional Ondeh Ondeh flavors with the elegance of a Mille Crepe Cake. Learn techniques for achieving flawless crepe layers, perfecting the gula melaka drizzle, and achieving a beautifully textured coconut finish.
To ensure a personalized learning experience, we have limited slots available. Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this enchanting workshop.
**Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Enjoy $35 OFF when you sign up 2 pax for any workshops by Instructor Jacqueline
– Enjoy a FREE online class (1 pax) if you sign up for any 2 of Jacqueline’s workshops.
– Introduce to key ingredients.
– How to prepare pandan leaves extract.
– How to make pure pandan chiffon cake.
– How to cook salted fragrant shredded coconut paste.
– How to make traditional kuih pandan ondeh ondeh.
– How to prepare pure pandan mille crepe batter.
– Techniques of making soft & Q mille crepe.
– Techniques of assembling, decorating & storage.
You get to bring home these following:
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.