4-Way Pineapple Tart & Florentine Biscuit Workshop [15 Dec 4pm]
What better way to start the year than to fill the studio with loads of pineapple tarts? From cooking the pineapple paste from scratch to creating 4 different types of pineapple tart and all-time-favourite Chinese New Year biscuit – Florentine cookie, we promise our students will love this recipe as much as we do. In this workshop, you will hands-on everything yourself: The traditional Nyonya tart, the mandarin orange, purple sweet potato peanut, and almond Florentine biscuit. Moreover, you will also be taught and shown a live demo of how to cook your own pineapple fillings, and even ways to mix store-bought paste to achieve an ideal texture and taste.
Be it Hari Raya Puasa or Chinese New Year, many festive celebrations in Singapore are incomplete without the kuih tart klasik or pineapple tart. This workshop is everything you need to prepare for the upcoming Lunar New Year! With the A to Z covered, you will be ready to start your home-based CNY goodies sales anytime!
This workshop is suitable for beginners without experience.
– How to make pineapple tart which includes:
• Learn about the ingredients for pineapple tart.
• Learn to make the dough for melt-in-the-mouth pineapple tart.
• Learn to make the pineapple filling from scratch.
• Achieve the perfect dough consistency for assorted designs.
• Learn to make the assorted designs of pineapple tart.
– How to make Florentine biscuit which includes:
• Prepare the almonds and Grains.
• Prepare Florentine fix (we do not use Florentine Premix powder).
• Combine the ingredients together and bake to perfection.
Date & Time: December 15, 2022 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Chef Lee Shee Yang
Duration: 4 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 x Box of the traditional pineapple tart, the Nyonya, the mandarin orange, the purple sweet potato peanut, and almond Florentine biscuit.
– 1 x Recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
5 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$15 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.