[Kids Workshop] Rainbow Snow Skin Mini Mooncake
Calling all young chefs and bakers! Join us for an exciting and colorful cooking workshop for kids, where we’ll be making Rainbow Mini Mooncakes.
In this fun and hands-on workshop, instructor Rani will teach your kids how to create vibrant and delicious mini mooncakes with a rainbow twist. From mixing the dough to molding the mooncakes, your little ones will learn valuable baking skills and techniques that will come in handy in the kitchen.
Our workshop is not only a fun way to spend the day during the school holidays, but it’s also a great opportunity for kids to explore their creativity and express themselves through baking.
And the best part? Your kids get to take home their very own batch of Rainbow Mini Mooncakes to share with family and friends!
*Suitable for kids age from 4-12 years old (kids are below 7 required a parent to accompany).
– Learn how to weigh and roll out the ready paste
– Learn how to prepare the dough skin
– Learn how to mix colour to create different colour dough
– Learn how to create a rainbow dough
– Learn how to use a plunger to create the mooncake design
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 8pcs x Snow Skin Mini Mooncake
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Rani is the founder of @Loverina, an online business selling well-known Indonesian bakes. She also specialises in crafting traditional Indonesian delicacies and with years of baking experience, Instructor Rani is excited to impart her skillsets to each of her participants in perfecting their bakes through her baking workshops!
She is always looking forward to welcoming you to Little Bakers Lab!
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.