Rainbow Spiral Yam Mooncake Workshop [01 Sep 9am]
Year 2020 and 2021 hottest sold-out Mooncake workshop is back again this year! The Signature Rainbow Spiral Yam Mooncake workshop.
If you have been yearning to learn how to bake this popular Mooncake, join us this July n August and witness how you can create such beautiful and intricate the swirls on the flaky pastry.
This isn’t just an ordinary Mooncake baking workshop where you will only learn Mooncakes using ready paste. Did we also mention you will be shown how to cook the yam filling from scratch during the class? So much to take away from this workshop!
Not only a delicious flaky crust, one of the 2 fillings is gonna surprise you because Teacher Ivy will be sharing her special concocted pandan with pork floss filling recipe, something you will really get addicted to and yet not available in any store. This is so gonna stand out from all the lotus or red bean paste mooncakes!
– Make the flaky dough from scratch
– Create the thousand layers swirls
– Create the rainbow effects with even color distribution
– Bake the mooncakes evenly and retain the colors
– Prevent an overly oily skin
– Prevent the pastry from collapsing after baking
– Bake them to be as crispy as the deep fried version
– How to cook your own yam paste fillings from scratch
– How to create the special pandan w pork floss paste
– How to package them for sales or gifting
– How to store and keep them crispy for a longer time
Date & Time: August 20, 2022 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 5 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
1. 4 purple spiral mooncake with yam fillings and 4 rainbow spiral mooncakes wirth special pandan fillings
2. Full recipe
3. A 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
6 in stock