Rose Pistachio Cake With Watercolor Effect Icing Workshop
Indulge in a world of elegance and artistry as you discover the secrets behind creating a stunning Rose Pistachio Cake adorned with a mesmerizing watercolor effect icing.
In this course, you will learn the art of combining flavors and painting with frosting to transform a simple cake into a masterpiece that’s as beautiful as it is delicious.
Get ready to embark on a journey of flavor and artistry as you learn to create a Rose Pistachio Cake that’s not only a treat for the taste buds but also a feast for the eyes. Let your creativity flow with every brushstroke of watercolor icing! 🌹🍰🎨
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Introduction to key ingredients and tools.
– How to prepare pistachio cake batter.
– Techniques of baking pistachio cake. (baking time and temperature)
– Techniques of shaping and colouring edible roses, how to set and dry the rose.
– How to assemble and frost a cake using buttercream.
– Introduction to watercolour effect Icing. (select the right tools and prepare icing for watercolour painting)
– How to create watercolour effect. ( techniques of painting and blending, adding depth and dimension to the design)
– Storage tips.
You get to bring home these following:
– 1 x 6″ Rose Pistachio Cake With Watercolor Effect Icing.
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.