Savoury Bread Series Workshop
Immerse yourself in the diverse world of savoury bread. From the bustling streets of Taiwan to the rich culinary heritage of Korea and the sophisticated tastes of Japan, each bread represents a unique culinary journey. Get your hands doughy! This workshop is designed to be interactive, ensuring you actively participate in each step of the bread-making process.
In this workshop, you will be learning 6 flavours:
– Creamy Chicken Pocket
– Lemon Dill Salmon Roll
– Taiwanese 3Q Bread
– Shio Pan
– Korean Sausage Bread
– Korean Kimchi Sausage Bread
This workshop is suitable for beginners without prior experience.
*This workshop is non-SkillsFuture claimable.
- Techniques of dough kneading
- How to check the right temperature of the dough
- How to check the right gluten structure
- Temperature of proofing
- The correct way to handling dough
- Bread science
– Introduction to key ingredients.
– Mixing of savoury bread dough.
– [Demo] How to cook Creamy Chicken Pocket filling, Lemon Dill Sauce from scratch.
– How to shape and assemble 6 types of bread.
– Tips and techniques to achieve the confectionary standard.
– How to keep and store your bread to last longer.
You get to bring home these following:
– Full recipe.
MEET ERWIN LEONG
If you aspire to master the art of bread-making, Chef Erwin is the ideal source of skills and knowledge to adorn.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.