Sweet Bread Series Workshop
Unlock the secrets of sweet bread making and experience the sheer joy of crafting delightful, oven-fresh creations that will leave your senses tingling and your heart warmed. If you have a passion for baking and a love for all things sweet, this workshop is tailor-made for you.
In this workshop, you will be learning how to harness the versatility of sweet dough to create six distinct sweet bread varieties:
– K-Cream AnPan
– K-Apple Bun
– Cocoa Mochi Bun
– Hazelnut Braided Mini Loaf
– Zesty Orange Fan-Tan Roll
– Pecan Cinnamon Swirl
- Techniques of dough kneading
- How to check the right temperature of the dough
- How to check the right gluten structure
- Temperature of proofing
- The correct way to handling dough
- Bread science
– Mixing of sweet bread dough
– How to make caramel sauce, spiced apple filling, hazelnut cream, citrus sugar from scratch
– Tricks and techniques to achieve the confectionary standard
– How to keep and store your bread to last longer
You get to bring home these following:
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
MEET ERWIN LEONG
If you aspire to master the art of bread-making, Chef Erwin is the ideal source of skills and knowledge to adorn.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.