Tang Zhong Bread Series Workshop
Indulge in the ultimate bread-making experience with our Tang Zhong Bread Series Workshop! Discover the secrets of creating soft, fluffy, and delectable Tang Zhong bread that will leave your taste buds craving more. In this workshop, Chef Lee will guide you through the process, using only the finest ingredients and techniques to create visually stunning and mouth-watering bread varieties.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced baker, our workshop will equip you with the skills and confidence to create the perfect Tang Zhong bread every time. Take home your delicious creations and share them with your loved ones. Don’t miss out on this and register today for our Tang Zhong Bread Series Workshop and elevate your bread-making skills to the next level!
You will be learning how to bake the following 6 types of Tang Zhong buns:
1. Aburi Mentaiko Snow Crab
2. Potato Super Nachos
3. Bolo Bun
4. Tuna Mayo
5. Grandma’s Chicken Curry
6. SG-Style Otak Hotdog
– Introduce key ingredients
– Techniques of making bread dough using the Tangzhong method
– Techniques of dough shaping
– Techniques of proofing Tangzhong bread
– How to make and cook the fillings from scratch (Tuna Mayo, Chicken Curry, Aburi Mentaiko Snow Crab, Potato Super Nachos)
– Tricks and techniques to achieve the confectionary standard
– How to keep and store your bread to last longer
You will also get to bring home the following:
– 12 bread buns freshly made yourself (2 buns for each flavour)
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET CHEF LEE
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.