Tartistry Soirée Prestige P.I Workshop
Step into a realm where baking transcends mere culinary craft and transforms into a canvas of pure delight. Welcome to the Tartistry Soirée Prestige Baking Workshop, where we invite you to embark on a magical odyssey through the enchanting world of tarts. This is not just a workshop; it’s a culinary symphony of flavors and artistry that promises to awaken your inner pâtissier.
Tartistry Soirée Prestige is more than just a workshop; it’s an experience that will leave you spellbound. You’ll become a part of a culinary sisterhood and brotherhood, a community of baking enthusiasts who share your passion for creating moments of pure, unadulterated joy through the medium of tarts.
In this Tartistry Soirée Prestige Part I, you will discover the secrets behind creating a symphony of flavors with tantalizing classics:
– Tarte aux Fraises et au Basilic (Strawberry Basil Tart)
– Tarte au Chocolat et aux Noisettes (Chocolate Hazelnut Tart)
– Tarte Au Matcha (Matcha Tart)
– Tarte Au Citron Meringuée (Lemon Meringue Tart)
This workshop is suitable for beginners without prior experience.
*This workshop is non-SkillsFuture claimable.
– How to make Chocolate Ganache from scratch.
– How to cook Lemon Curd from scratch.
– How to decorate 8 tarts in 4 styles.
– How to make Matcha Cremeux from scratch. (demo only)
– How to make Basil infused cream (talk through only)
Matcha and Strawberry tart shells will be made and done for students. Students will still get to individually assemble and decorate all the tarts.
You get to bring home these following:
(Chocolate Hazelnut, Lemon Meringue, Matcha Cremeux, Strawberry Basil)
– Full recipe.
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.