Traditional Teochew Preserved Mustard Mooncake Workshop By Jacqueline Tong
Unveiling Teochew Delights: Step into the world of Teochew cuisine with our captivating baking workshop conducted by guest instructor Jaqueline Tong. Learn to master the Traditional Teochew Preserved Mustard Mooncake, an iconic delicacy. Under Jaqueline’s guidance, uncover the secrets of this revered recipe and craft mooncakes that embody the rich heritage of Teochew culture. Reserve your spot now and experience the taste of Teochew heritage!
*Perfect for beginners without prior experience.
– Introduce to key ingredients
– How to prepare and techniques of frying the preserved vegetables
– How to make preserved mustard filling
– How to make shortcrust pastry skin
– Techniques of wrapping Shui Pi and Shu Pi (oil dough and water dough)
– Techniques of rolling the pastry in a right way
– Techniques of wrapping preserved mustard filling with shortcrust pastry skin
– How to print red Chinese word on mooncake skin
– How to keep and store the mooncake
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 4 x Traditional Teochew Preserved Mustard Mooncake (~160g/each)
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Enjoy 14.5% OFF when you register any 2 x Jacqueline’s workshop.
[Promo code: JAC2OFF]
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.