The Blonde Brew Workshop
Following the success of our Letterbox Brownies workshop, we’re thrilled to introduce you to our latest creation crafted by instructor Claire – “Coffee, Tea or Blondie Baking Workshop”!
In this workshop, you’ll learn the art of baking blondies infused with the aromatic essence of various teas and coffees from rich Thai milk tea to delicate matcha or bold espresso blends. Instructor Claire will show you how to balance the richness of the blondie base with the distinct notes of your chosen infusion, creating a decadent treat that’s sure to impress.
You will learn 6 blondie flavours:
- Rose tea Blondie with Pistachio Core
- Matcha Blondie with Sesame Core
- Mocha Blondie with Praline Core
- Milo Dino Blondie with Milo Core
- Earl Grey Blondie with Lavender Core
- Thai Milk Tea Blondie with Thai Milk Tea Ganache Core
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
*This workshop is non-SkillsFuture claimable.
– How to flavour blondies from the same base to achieve different flavours
– How to decorate and present various blondie flavours
– How to make molten, chocolate based, flavour cores (white, milk, dark)
– How to make: Matcha Blondie with Sesame Core / Milo Dino Blondie with Milo Core / Mocha Blondie with Praline Core / Thai Milk Tea Blondie with Thai Milk Tea Ganache Core / Earl Grey Blondie with Lavender Core / Rose Tea Blondie with Pistachio Core
*Students will hands on: Sesame, Milo, Pistachio molten core. Thai Milk Tea, Lavender, Praline molten core will be prepared in advance.
– [Demo/Talk Through] How to make Lavender Crumble and Thai Milk Tea Crumble.
You get to bring home these following:
– Full Recipe
MEET CLAIRE LIM
Specialising in unique bakes, cakes, pastries, and all things aesthetic, her passion for the patisserie world continues to grow by the day! Whether you are a beginner, professional, or even a child, Claire looks forward to meeting you and hopes she can learn from you, just as much as you can from her!
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.