Tokyo Style Moist Financier Workshop
Fans of Financier, especially those who love a twist with how Japan does it, here is the Tokyo style moist financier. Typical traditional Financiers are baked in shaped molds, usually small rectangular loaves. The name financier is said to derive from the traditional rectangular mold, which resembles a bar of gold similar in size to petits fours.
Here I am going to teach you something that is not typical but more fancy and pretty. It’s light and moist with a crisp outer layer, eggshell-like exterior and decorated with chocolate and edible decoration. If you happen to be in Tokyo, Japan may find these unique ones. Some may have purchase before in a box of few pieces that cost a lot.
Do join me to create these tasty financiers in your own doorsteps without flying to Japan to get it.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Technique of mixing process.
– Technique of using the right tools and skills of the baking.
– Method of using chocolate, nuts and decorable ingredients on it.
You get to bring home these following:
– Full Recipes with all technique and tips.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.