Torta Caprese & Torta Di Mele Workshop
Join us for an exclusive baking workshop where you’ll learn to create two iconic Italian desserts – Torta di Mele and Torta Caprese. Our experienced chef will guide you through the process of making these classic Italian desserts, from preparing the perfect crust for Torta di Mele to achieving the perfect texture and consistency for Torta Caprese.
During this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn essential baking techniques such as measuring ingredients, mixing and folding, and proper oven temperature control. Our Instructor will also share tips and tricks for perfecting your baking skills, so you can impress your friends and family with your newfound expertise.
Not only will you get to taste your creations, but you’ll also take home the recipes and techniques you’ve learned, so you can continue to bake these delicious desserts in your own kitchen. This workshop is perfect for beginner and experienced bakers alike who want to expand their knowledge of classic Italian desserts.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to indulge in the sweet aroma of freshly baked Torta di Mele and Torta Caprese, while honing your baking skills. Join us for this unforgettable baking experience!
Torta Di Mele (Apple Pie)
– Basics of baking
– Making a strudel
– Designing your perfect pie with apples.
Torta Caprese (Gluten-free Chocolate Cake)
– Italian terms
– Basics of baking
– Learning about types of chocolate
– Décor your cake easily without any additional buttercream or cake toppers
– Troubleshoot and fix the creation
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 1 x 6” Torta Di Mele
– 1 x 6” Torta Caprese
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET INSTRUCTOR KRATIKA
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- For cancellations of workshop/camp due to unforeseen circumstances, you can make a replacement (Subjected to the availability of the workshop) for the workshop. But there will be a charge of $15 for preparation of the ingredients and administration purposes.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.