Traditional Chinese Pastries Workshop
Are you a fan of delectable heritage snacks that have stood the test of time? Delight your taste buds and immerse yourself in the rich culinary history of Chinese pastries with our captivating Traditional Chinese Pastries Workshop! Join us for an unforgettable experience as we take you on a journey through the tantalizing world of Tau Sar Piah, Kaya Puff, Peanut Cookies, and Siew Pau.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who cherishes the nostalgia of traditional heritage snacks and wants to explore the art of Chinese pastry-making. Whether you’re a food enthusiast, a curious learner, or a seasoned baker looking to expand your repertoire, this workshop promises an enriching experience.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Introduce to key ingredients.
– How to make water dough and oil dough.
– Techniques of making flaky dough.
– How to make pastry fillings – Kaya, Chicken Char Siew, Mung Bean. (Demo)
– How to make peanut cookies from scratch.
– Techniques of wrapping and assembling.
– Techniques of baking to perfection.
– Storage tips.
You get to bring home these following:
– Total 40pcs of pastries (10 of each type)
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.