Traditional Mooncake Workshop
Join our Traditional Baked Mooncake Workshop and embrace the beauty of the Mid-Autumn Festival with elegant, handcrafted mooncakes. In this workshop, you will be guided through the process of creating these delicacies, using exceptional ingredients and skill to ensure each mooncake spotlights the natural flavour of the fillings.
Not only will you leave with a box of freshly made mooncakes, but they will also be encased in exquisite gift boxes graced with intricate blossoms, perfect for sharing with your loved ones or as a gift.
Our workshop is designed to be fun and educational for baking enthusiasts of all levels, allowing you to learn about the cultural significance of the Mid-Autumn Festival while creating something truly special.
Register now and elevate your celebration with the finest ingredients and handcrafted mooncakes. You will be learning how to bake the following:
1. Wu Ren Mooncake (五仁月饼)**
2. Green Tea Lotus Mooncake
3. Salted Egg Yolk White Lotus Mooncake
4. Su-Style Mooncake
– Understanding the theory and key ingredients of Traditional Baked Mooncake
– How to make baked mooncake skin from scratch
– How to make Wu Ren (mixed nuts) filling from scratch
– How to make Su-Style mooncake filling from scratch
– Techniques of shaping and de-mould the mooncake
– How to keep and store your mooncake
– Trouble shoot and fix creation
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
*Each Mooncake weighs ±150g.
– 2 x Wu Ren Mooncake (五仁月饼)
– 2 x Green Tea Lotus Mooncake
– 2 x Salted Egg Yolk White Lotus Mooncake
– 2 x Su-Style Mooncake
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET CHEF LEE
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.