Truffle Mooncakes Workshop [27 Aug 9am]
The luxurious Truffle Snow skin & Mao Shan Wang Mooncake Workshop
If your family and friends are alcohol or durian lovers, these are the most pampering mid autumn treats for them!
We understand it’s not cheap getting the famous champagne truffle mooncakes from the hotels, nor the few to-die-for Mao Shan Wang durian mooncakes. So here we are, sharing with you in depth, how to create these mooncakes from your own homes!
You will be learning and doing full hands-on for 4 flavors of snow skin mooncakes in this workshop!
1. Mao Shan Wang durian mooncakes in charcoal skin & gold dust
2. Champagne Truffle snowskin mooncakes in white lotus paste
3. Lychee Martini truffle snowskin mooncakes in white lotus paste
4.Dark Chocolate Truffle snowskin in chocolate paste
The secret recipe to a good snow skin dough that stays soft even up to 2 weeks will be your greatest takeaway for this workshop too! So much to share!
Date & Time: August 27, 2022 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: 79A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555975
Instructor: Ivy Toh
Duration: 5 hours
*Baking equipment, tools, ingredients, apron and packaging will be provided.
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
1. 8 pieces with 4 flavors each of snow skin mooncakes
2. Full recipe
3. A 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlets
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
3 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop
Staying Safe and Healthy
- Only fully vaccinated participants will be allowed to attend the workshop. We reserve the right to reject any participant who is found to be unvaccinated upon entry to the studio. There is strictly no refunds in such circumstances. All workshop participants are required to show their vaccination status to our staff upon entry.
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended in the studio. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing mask at all times, except when drinking from your own water bottle
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email [email protected] to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.