Truffle Snowskin Mooncake Workshop
Join us for a unique culinary experience where we’ll be creating delicate and delicious Truffle Snow Skin mooncakes. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the art of making this traditional Chinese delicacy with a modern twist.
Chef Lee will guide you through the process of creating the perfect snow skin texture, infused with aromatic different flavours. You’ll also learn how to craft your own filling using a variety of ingredients, including premium Mao Shan Wang durian, lotus seed paste, and more.
This workshop is perfect for those looking to explore the world of mooncakes and discover new flavours and techniques!
– Introduce key ingredients
– How to make your own basic truffle
– How to create your own infused snow skin
– Tips for making good snow skin dough that stays soft even up to 2 weeks
– How to wrap, shape and de-mould the mooncakes.
– How to keep and store the mooncake
– Troubleshoot and fix the creation
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
*Each Mooncake weighs ±125g.
– 2 x Premium Mao San Wang durian mooncake
– 2 x Osmanthus Oolong tea infused snow skin with white lotus hazelnut paste & Champagne truffle
– 2 x Lychee Rose infused snow skin with white lotus paste & Lychee Martini truffle
– 2 x White Sesame with Macadamia Nut mooncake
– Full recipe
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at Wheat outlet.
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
MEET CHEF LEE
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.