Ube Moron & Tapioca Zebra Roll Workshop By Jacqueline Tong
Unveil the secrets of creating stunning, delectable desserts that are as delightful to the eyes as they are to the palate! Welcome to the “Ube Moron & Tapioca Zebra Roll Workshop,” an extraordinary baking experience led by the gifted instructor, Jacqueline.
Let your creativity run wild as you embark on a journey of crafting edible art. Instructor Jacqueline will lead you through the step-by-step process of designing a show-stopping Tapioca Zebra Roll, with its signature striped pattern that’s bound to impress. Meanwhile, the Ube Moron will showcase the delightful contrast of colours and flavours that Filipino cuisine is renowned for.
**Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
– Enjoy $35 OFF when you sign up 2 pax for any workshops by Instructor Jacqueline
– Enjoy a FREE online class (1 pax) if you sign up for any 2 of Jacqueline’s workshops.
– Introduce to key ingredients.
– How to make original Ube Moron & purple sweet potato batter.
– How to prepare banana leaves.
– Techniques of cooking for both batter.
– Techniques of shaping and wrapping.
– Techniques of steaming.
Tapioca Zebra Roll:-
– Introduce to key ingredients.
– How to make tapioca batter.
– How to make black sesame tapioca batter.
– How to create the zebra design.
– Techniques of steaming, rolling & storage.
You get to bring home these following:
– 6 x Kuih Tapioca Zebra Roll
– Full recipe.
– 10% OFF storewide voucher at the Wheat outlet.
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.