Assorted Fruits, Elsa, God Of Fortune Mantou Singapore Class
Embark on a gastronomic journey with renowned Taiwanese Mantou Artist, Wang Meji from Taiwan, as she graces Singapore with her expertise in an exclusive Masterclass this April 2024. This hands-on workshop promises a delightful experience where participants will learn the intricate art of crafting Mantoux, Tangyuan, and Characters Pineapple Tarts.
Limited seats are available only, don’t miss this!
🌟 Meet Wang Meiji: Maestro of Mantou Art and Founder of Meiji Steamed Bun Taiwan 🌟
With a passion for transforming culinary traditions into edible works of art, Wang Meiji stands as a luminary in the world of Mantou and traditional Taiwanese pastries. Hailing from Taiwan, Meiji has dedicated her career to redefining the boundaries of steamed buns, earning acclaim for her mastery of Mantou art, Character Tangyuan, and Character Pineapple Tarts.
– Techniques of mixing steamed bun dough.
– Techniques of mixing colours and how to make it look natural and real (for fruit series).
– Techniques of pressing (manual and machine) and shaping the dough into desired forms / designs.
Basic knowledge about steamed bun:
. The correct way to handle dough.
. Fermentation process.
. Correct temperature & duration of steaming process.
– Storage tips and reheating.
* This workshop will be conducted in Mandarin.
You get to bring home these following:
– 1 x Princes Elsa
– 1 x God Of Fortune
– 1 set of fruits series (Apple, Pear, Persimmon,Banana)
– Full recipe
Terms and Conditions
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through a credit card before the class.
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Participants must arrive at the workshop 10 mins before the workshop starts.
- A non-refundable administration fee of S$20 applies for every change request.
- Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a baking workshop.
Staying Safe and Healthy
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the baking workshop if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided.
- For the baking workshops, customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewellery should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair.
- All chef instructors, staff, and participants will be wearing masks at all times, except when drinking from their own water bottles.
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants.
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab.
- The customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family.
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorized use of Little Bakers Lab’s recipes, images and videos.
- Without prior notice, little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.