Xmas Wreath Jelly Workshop [19 Dec 2pm]
5 in stock
This Intermediate level workshop is suitable for those who have prior basic jelly art experience.
In this workshop, you will get to learn how to:
– Cook a good jelly canvas & exclusive tips to achieve crystal clear canvas for vivid flowers will be shared.
– Prepare coconut jelly for piping flowers
– How to pipe
2) Pine cones
4) Cypress branches
– How to make jelly ribbon and snowflakes and fix them on the jelly
For the 4” snowflake heart jelly, you will learn how to
– Make snowflakes
– Pipe duo tone hydrangea
December 19, 2021 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
77 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555973
Instructor: Kang Wanru
Duration: 5 hours
You will also get to bring home with you the following:
– 2 Recipes
-Needles set for Poinsettia & hydrangea (total 5 needles)
– One 9 inch Xmas wreath Jelly
– One 4 inch Hydrangea heart jelly
– One complimentary Little Bakers Lab new edition Apron (Limited to one per student. Those who have received this previously will need to bring along your own for the lesson).
– 10% OFF Storewide at Wheat outlet voucher*
*Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
5 in stock
- To lock a date (Baking workshops), payment in full is required through credit card before the class
- Customers are responsible to ensure they receive a receipt and confirmation
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that fees paid are strictly non refundable and non exchangeable
- Participants are responsible to arrive at the workshop 10 mins before or on time. Little Bakers Lab do not provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a cooking class
Staying Safe and Healthy
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- An attendee won’t be allowed into the cooking class if showing any symptoms related to Covid19 and no refunds will be provided
- For baking workshop customers should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind. Flip-flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended in the studio. Do not wear loose clothing that could get caught in machinery or equipment. Jewelry should not be worn. You should wear hair clips or bands for long hair
Images, Videos and Recipes for any of the Little Bakers Lab workshops
- Recipes will be handed in hardcopy to participants
- These recipes are and remain as intellectual property of Little Bakers Lab
- The Customer may not use, or make copies of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos for any commercial use or share them with the general public, friends or family
- Little Bakers Lab Pte Ltd reserves the right to take judicial action to prevent any unauthorised use of Little Bakers Lab's recipes, images and videos
- Little Bakers Lab reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email [email protected] to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Little Bakers Lab to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.